Sunday, March 25, 2012

Artys Thoughts 1

This blog was originally set up as a hosting site for my podcast, Flint Arts-Cast. However, it turns out producing a podcast solo takes a lot of time and it has been impossible to keep it up. (Check out past episodes, free in iTunes.)

I hope to return to the podcast in the future but for now I thought it'd be a good idea to keep some activity going on the blog itself. As such I'm going to post my thoughts on the arts, mostly philosophical masturbation.
I'm am of average intelligence and I am not a philosopher. Be warned.

To start off, I don't think there's anything to the Skakespeare conspiracy. I've not heard or read an argument yet that in any way makes it impossible, or even improbable, for William Shakespeare to have written the drama and poetry attributed to him. (Brian Dunning covers this subject very well on his podcast. Skeptoid Episode 280) This is not to say that the conspiracy theories are impossible. It's just to say that none of them are particularly persuasive.

Comment, argue, voice, but be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment